Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tombstone


Personally, I loved the movie! I thought the characters who were chosen to play each part did a great job.  The mustaches were a little odd, but I understand that they were meant to portray a certain time!! It was cool to see Dana Delaney in a different part other than Desperate Housewives and its always good to see John Corbett. Doc Holiday was my favorite part of the film, his character was so interesting to watch.  It will for sure have a lasting impression on me because its so different from any other movie I’ve seen in a while.  I don’t think it applies to anything today but it did have a lot of influence on how our country is run.  I would totally recommend this to other! I think that there are certain things that make an event legendary.  For example, an event that is legendary must have a lasting impact on the country and the people who were there to witness it.  It must be something huge for people to recognize it and talk about it after the fact.  I think that anyone can be a legend.  If someone makes an impact and stories are told about them after they die, that’s legendary in my opinion.  Even if it’s a normal, average, every day kind of person.  These kind of people can become legends in all sorts of ways.  I think that the events in Tombstone are legendary as well as the Earp brothers and their friends.  They’re still talked about today and that is what makes them legendary.  The Wild West appeals to me in many ways.  It is so different from todays society and the clothes that were warn look like costumes.  Its very cool to see how far we’ve come and how much has changed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment